CryptoPunch is a play to earn fighting game that has NFT characters, known as Champions. Participate in different game modes, such as training, PvE, PvP and Tournaments to receive rewards. In the PvP mode, if you are confident enough you can place an additional bet to the match’s reward, as long as both players agree beforehand. Don’t forget to get the fighter license to be able to become the best fighter in Punchverse.
CPUNCH Token Utility
Before we dig into the tokenomics details, let’s remember the CPUNCH utilities:
- Get the fighter license to be able to participate in matches;
- Wager in player versus player game modes;
- Purchase NFT Champions, items, skills and Recovery centers;
- Improve the Champions’ power with Rarity fusion or PowerUp fusion;
- Access to the Gym to get new skills;
- Gain access to events and tournaments;
- Trade NFT Champions and Skills;
- Ecosystem governance by voting on relevant game polls.
100,000,000 CPUNCH is the total number of tokens minted and is a fixed supply.
- Seed (4%): 4.000.000
- Private 1 (3%): 3.000.000
- Private 2 (4%): 4.000.000
- IDO (8%): 8.000.000
- Liquidity (6%): 6.000.000
- Development (8%): 8.000.000
- Team & Advisor (15%): 15.000.000
- Marketing (6%): 6.000.000
- Community (1%): 1.000.000
- Play to Earn (45%): 45.000.000
TOKEN LOCKUP AND VESTING
- Seed: 25% on TGE, locked 2 week, unlock daily over 4 month.
- Private: 25% on TGE, locked 1 week, 25% bi-weekly for 6 weeks.
- IDO: no vesting.
- Development: Locked 1 month then unlock monthly over 32 month
- Marketing: Locked 1 month then unlock monthly over 32 month
- Team & Advisor: Locked 6 month then unlock daily over 32 month
- Play to Earn: Unlock 40%, 30%, 20%, 10% for 4 successive years
- Liquidity: LP token locked
- Community: 5% at TGE then remaining is vested equally over 10 months
The initial liquidity (LP Token) will be locked and the ownership of the contract will be transferred to the burn address.
Don’t forget to follow us and stay tuned for updates!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY